Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » About CREATURE_OK_UNDEAD_GENERAL
About CREATURE_OK_UNDEAD_GENERAL [message #51139] Thu, 07 May 2009 03:13 Go to previous message
bos187 is currently offline  bos187
This is an interesting creature. It summons two little skeletons.
I replaced th ghostly sword with him.
I'm trying to figure out how to make the minions it summons friendly, but only for the ghost sword copy.
I already searched for topics with the same question and found that I would need to edit the little skeletons brains themselves.

Is the summoning ability of the generals aslo editable?
I saw some creatures like spiders in fable explorer but I've never encountered a spider in fable ingame, so there must be unused creatures in the game which I can use to clone the small skeletons and edit their brains instead, so I won't have to mess with the original one.
The original general might summon his own enemies at that point perhaps, but I'll take that for granted untill I figure out how to clone that one one too by editing something else that's unused. I would also need to know how to assign that ability to the creature

I know what you guys think: Figure it out yourself.
I will try. But if someone doesn't mind helping me speed up the learning process, I would definitely appreciate it. Smile

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/2613/bosmc0.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 07 May 2009 05:44]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Locomotion
Next Topic: Remove Body Hair?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 12:59:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01253 seconds