Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Plate/Platinum variant package... again.  () 1 Vote
Re: Plate/Platinum variant package... again. [message #51406 is a reply to message #51402] Sun, 24 May 2009 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Rocker-vii wrote on Sat, 23 May 2009 22:44

hey, you have no ground. fable comes up the same on my computer. it just doesnt load the ground for some reason. any idea how to fix it? i have a 256mb video card and 1g ram so i dont see why the ground wont show. Confused
I have 1GB RAM and 64MB of memory, but RAM and video memory have nothing to do with it. For the record, I have a ground, it's just discolored. Razz
And my ground is discolored because I have DirectX6-compliant (not 9.0c-compliant as required by Fable) graphics that are absent shaders of any sort. You have the same problem undoubtedly for a similar reason.
Rocker-vii wrote on Sat, 23 May 2009 23:32

yup, ground is white n water is yellow. and this is a new computer, it came with a 128mb graphics card and the ground was white n water was yellow. but my old computer played the game just fine, no color changes. so i swapped the graphics cards but the game remains the same.
Go to System Requirements Lab, run the test for Fable - The Lost Chapters and look at the results. It will tell you specifically what is deficient.

Observe:

Minimum Requirements
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6339/23670751.png

Recommended Specs
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/429/54187571.png

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message