Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Jack of Blades Hero Read Before You Comment  () 4 Votes
Jack of Blades Hero Read Before You Comment [message #52698] Sat, 11 July 2009 10:05 Go to previous message
felowmodder
This is my very first mod so I hope you all like it.

This mod lets you play as Jack of Blades! Your title is Jack of Blades, you will have Sword of Aeons in your inventory, you walk like him when wielding one handers and you have his combat pose when wielding one handers. You even sound like him when you attack!

He dosent sheath right so I recommend getting the no sheaths mod.

You only walk like him when you walk so you can still jog, if i edited the jog it would take forever for you to get anywhere.

To install:Simply click on File and load fable mod package and click on FullHeroJOBPlayableSet and then click actions and save mods and run fable.

To Restore:Simply click on File and load fable mod package and click on HeroRestore and then click actions and save mods and run fable.

EDIT:to make your hero Jacks size go to my computer, local disk, program files,microsoft games, fable the lost chapters, data, bones and move all the original heros bones to a safe location.

EDIT:I added a hero restore just incase you forgot to make a backup and I added JOBs special effects to the package. I also added JOBs attack moves and strike recoil. If mod isnt working youll need to either replace your cappearancedef id to 14921 or download the FMP in post 52740(Note:The FMP in post 52740 dosent include his attack moves but his animations for all melee weapons)

[Updated on: Mon, 13 July 2009 10:57]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message