Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Modding problems - summon, sheathing, armor sets and more
Re: Modding problems - summon, sheathing, armor sets and more [message #53097 is a reply to message #53095] Wed, 29 July 2009 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
quicksilver wrote on Wed, 29 July 2009 05:45

Is it normal that in unmodified game mana bar is slightly longer than health bar when maxed out?
Normal.

2. Non sheathed bows
I want is to make longbows and crossbows visible when sheathed. I tried to follow this tutorial http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=245 8&goto=19142#msg_19142 and I came across "(int)QuiverObject 5606" instead of -1 or 0.
Crossbows and pump-action crossbows use 0 and so disappear when sheathed. Melee weapons use -1 and so remain when sheathed. Longbows disappear on sheathe when used with a quiver object, which appears regardless of whether or not the longbows are sheathed.

Change the number to -1 and it will stay as does the melee weapons. Take note, though, that they're likely to not sheathe as you may want them to.

But still wasp was summoned.
I think you have to start a new game for that one. Be sure to change the rank of the default summon to an absurdly high number.

Is it possible to add Bright Wizard Hat to Will Bright Armor set
Yes.

how?
Open FE.
Scroll down to the THING entries.
Open the 3366 - HERO_SUIT_BRIGHT_WILL_ROBE entry.
Browse the CDefs for a CHeroSuitDef entry link and click it.

Note: Do not add to the array in the CHeroSuitDef entry. The piece needed is already there and only needs to be changed.

Find the array entry in the CHeroSuitDef entry that links to 3518 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_HAT.
Change the number to the OBJECT entry ID number of the desired hat/helmet (3607 - OBJECT_HERO_HAT_WIZARD_GOOD).
Click Apply Changes, Actions|Save Mods and Run Fable.

Done.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon12.gif
Previous Topic: Alright I have a question.
Next Topic: drunken bar fight
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:47:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds