Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » CAppearanceModifierDef Bandit Vest over Villager Shirt Discussion
CAppearanceModifierDef Bandit Vest over Villager Shirt Discussion [message #53489] Sat, 08 August 2009 22:27 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Off-topic posts deleted from this thread. Let's get this over and done with.
w00t-man wrote on Sat, 08 August 2009 17:25

bandit shirt and dark villiger shirt go well! thanx for the guid man!!!
The New Fabled Ravrn wrote on Sat, 08 August 2009 23:40

No they won't, the bandit shirt clips and I'm sure you have no idea how to fix it.
It's an easy fix if it's really needed. I don't know if it's needed or not as I haven't tried it myself and don't intend to break my not-playing streak to find out. What I did do was try it out in FE and 3DS using my own mesh merging technique.

Renders: In order from top to bottom, no shirt, bandit vest, villager shirt, both.

But if fixing is needed, it wouldn't be much. You can adjust the scale of the bandit vest, adjusting it up around 100.5% to 101% (Ravrn, 105% is too high...). If you want a thorough job, you can use some clever texture edits as well so as to sort of remove clipping (actually just make it so that you can't see it).

Now stop going off-topic, next time I'll simply delete the posts and forget I ever saw them.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Legendary weapons
Next Topic: Arena rounds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 04:35:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01168 seconds