Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » help with hero resizing
Re: help with hero resizing [message #53896 is a reply to message #53895] Thu, 27 August 2009 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Velk_the_man wrote on Thu, 27 August 2009 11:29

i'm wondering if there's a way to possibly add ranks to the physical skills that actually increase the size of your hero, and his clothes at the same time
JohnDoe wrote on Fri, 21 August 2009 06:27

Alternatively you can alter the bones.
The bone morphing is incremental. That is, it only morphs a little bit at a time, once for each skill level up (anything except will abilities).

(Install directory)\data\bones, you'll find a bunch of bncfg files. You can open them with notepad, they're plain text. Find the ones for the Hero, look for one labeled strong and another labeled tall. The one labeled strong and tall isn't used. The general idea is to increase the numbers proportionately, I hope you like math. It would be better if you were to grab a list of bones specific to the Hero, as not all of them are listed in the morphing files and so the Hero would appear very odd once you're done. If you need help with this, I can provide the list of bones for you and an example on how to edit the morphing files.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Question about cutscenes
Next Topic: Weapon damage editing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 11:34:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00665 seconds