Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » JohnDoe's Slingshots
Re: JohnDoe's Slingshots [message #70215 is a reply to message #53907] Wed, 02 April 2014 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Hi, everybody.

Ahm, I've been a long time player of Fable, I know it's 2014, but I bring back once in a while, love modding it, and was wondering if I could get some help. Now, this might be basic, but still, I'd love to be able to do it:

I wanna put slingshots (and also separate assassin mask, and also hood) into the trader inventory at the Guild. I've edited it before to contain other items (I've always felt that as a Heroe's Guild Trader, he's terribly deficient) and no problem. But as soon as I put those three items in his inventory (Crystal Slingshot, Stealth Mask, Hood) I kill Fable. Same process as I did all the other inventory changes: go into 9467 at cShop, and hijack stuff that frankly shouldn't be for sale in a Heroe's Guild (Flour Sacks, anyone??. What needs doing??

P.S.: Oldboy, JohnDoe, and all you other moderators and admins who gave everyone so much support, thanks so much. Every question you answer, a hundred guys you never see (like me) find some help.

Thank, guys. Hope one of you greats are still listening!

Added Note: If I put these in a chest, the slinghshot has no inventory graphics, but works. The mask and hood are named after the yew and oak slingshots but are in helmets department and work as well... What's that about? Again, because when I try to give them to a trader, bum! Kills my sweet beautiful Fable...

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."

[Updated on: Wed, 02 April 2014 14:40]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message