Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » I need assistance with teleporters.
I need assistance with teleporters. [message #54100] Sun, 06 September 2009 06:19 Go to previous message
Scradam is currently offline  Scradam
Ok, so I've been mucking around with teleporters and managed to teleport from a teleporter I made, to various different entry UID's. When I tried to set up a marker to teleport to, I came across some issues. Both the scripts below are in lookoutpoint.tng and are right next to each other.

Destination

Teleporter

But when I change the destination UID in the teleporter script to 18446741874686298109, which is a marker I found in LookoutPoint, it works perfectly.
See screenshots contained in the below spoilers for the two markers that I tested on.

I'm absolutely stumped, I bet it's something really simple that I am overlooking.

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but you can edit the .tng's whilst in game, just leave the area and come back and your changes will be loaded. However, if you change the UID of something, the old one will still be loaded into memory and both will be on top of each other.

Thanks,
Scradam

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message