Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Bodyguard Modding
Bodyguard Modding [message #54381] Fri, 25 September 2009 01:13 Go to previous message
Little_Thing is currently offline  Little_Thing
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new at modding (just downloaded the tools yesterday). After reading many instructions and been through tons of trials and errors, I made a Summoner Bodyguard. Work quite well (Warning: big ones - 1280x800, maxed out in a low-end laptop):

But then, I found out some bugs:

I tried this script:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6721

It works fine. But everytime I return to Lookout Point, another is spawned.

So the problem is: I don't know how to make it spawn like original bodyguard. Hope someone can help me.

- This bodyguard has both voices of a bodyguard and a Summoner. I found out that editing text.big to change voice but it's quite complicated. It would be great if someone explain it to me.

- When the bodyguard dies, he just stands there, freeze and vanish(I choose not to keep the corpse), not breaking like original Summoners. What should I edit in CDef to make it work??

- Can I edit the icon of the bodyguard (on the right)??

Thank you for reading my post.

UPDATE: He can draw, sheathe his sword; walk and run to keep up with player. Should notice that his "Slam" attack damages everyone (both allies and enemies).

And one more thing, he didn't follow me to Bowerstone but to other regions, don't know why..

[Updated on: Sat, 26 September 2009 05:25]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Easy Make Muscle Size Perfect+Scar/Bruise Removing
Next Topic: How to spawn trees, easy way
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 00:32:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01424 seconds