Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable Conquest V2 Download
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #56746 is a reply to message #54405] Tue, 06 April 2010 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Aramatzu is currently offline  Aramatzu
Ive looked all over online aswell the page you just linked and found very little of whats changed. either i have some bad download that is incomplete to some extent..or im blind as a rock to what is significantly different.

possible spoilers ( to whom care )..

I played through once doing as much as i could content wise save massecuring all of bowerstone for that one card. this time around im doing that included already did oakvale.

Il post what i have found that is different from my current first playthrough..

all demon doors save 2 were removed/changed to be either raw loot or just mobs..and in some cases both. new boss mobs like in the hob cave though after the king mob there was no banshie queen or whatever in the last area like i read somewhere.

dunno much bout the dragon ive only seen him a few times in the lost runes area and when i do have him i try to attack he just takes off and leaves..havent figured out what to do with him yet.

most of the quests that the guild used to offer are gone though some remain usually the side quests but they are few. weapons are much harder to get legendary wise..though i got skorms bow first try both times by just hiring the merc outside and taking him inside and sacreficing (quite wicked if you ask me >< ).

never did figure out how to get to hook coast..if its related to the massecuring and buying out all the houses in bowerstone il find out soon during this next playthrough.

what i found as my roadblock in the game that prevented me from finishing were two parts..the door in the very changed guild area caves..something bout besting a hero but ive tried many things..aka killing whisper/maze/briar rose and nothing happened. that and near the end in the frozen lands you get the runes and talk to the oracles but nothing happens past that..no going into the final area (if it is the final area still idk) as for new lands i havent found many some lands were very changed however and overall this mod makes the game significantly more challenging than original fable tlc which i enjoyed a lot..however those two roadblocks kinda ruin the fun of it all not seeing the end.

anyone?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with Adding tattoos.
Next Topic: Hollow Hero
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:34:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01133 seconds