Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable Conquest V2 Download
Re: Fable Conquest V2 Download [message #66585 is a reply to message #54405] Wed, 02 May 2012 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Nice to see you to, I honestly didn't think this place would be as alive as it is, but I guess since the other two games haven't been cracked nearly as well and with the first being the best (although I played the hell out of Fable II) I shouldn't be surprised. Sativarg PMed me and summoned me here again, when I saw people still posting I was relived and wanted to say hi. It's also nice to see you keeping Conquest alive, always hate seeing dying links around the internet and thought one day Conquest would be one of the forgotten. Thank you.

Chaos hasn't been around at all has he? With Chocolate Box it'd be much nicer playing with the world this time around, but I'm not sure what I can really do. I guess the biggest thing would be force activating more quests, making a few custom encounters besides the bosses, and reimplementing my idea for optionally obtaining a hero title (don't know why Chaos took that out, after I made all those custom chests to). Maybe some re-balancing too, implementing other mods, ect. Don't want to say too much and make it sound awesome and nothing ever happens. Maybe I should start a feedback thread and see what most people have problems with. For me, it was the lack of real quests and the fact you can tackle it in a day. But again, not sure if anything is going to happen without Chaos, although at least a little bit could be done without him, make a Conquest V2.5.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with Adding tattoos.
Next Topic: Hollow Hero
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:01:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01575 seconds