Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer.
Re: Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer. [message #54651 is a reply to message #54647] Tue, 13 October 2009 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
TheFableNoob wrote on Tue, 13 October 2009 16:40

Although I still wonder if there could be a way to add in a jump function.
If the jump animation exists, you could perhaps replace the forward roll with it. Thing is, and this is important, you can't jump over anything that you can't walk over. Fable physics blow.

Yes I forgot to mention that I renamed the finalalbion.wad after moving it to my desktop.
Only need to do one or the other, so long as the file isn't recognized by Fable (so simply renaming it will work, easier to keep track of that way).

But to the serious stuff -

Thank you for at least the thought and time, any help is appreciated. I've tried without compatability and it's the same.

Now then back to fable. I made back-ups as soon as I installed it off the discs and put them on my external Hard drive.
I've now copy and pasted the entire thing over the "edited" so to say Fable folder. Are there any special files that I should watch out for that could be left behind due to replacement of the non modded Fable?
The tools should work on x64 machines. There used to be a problem with CBox, but that's been updated. Grab the latest version if you haven't (look at bottom of the post). Nothing else to say in regards to x64 issues, and DarkenedSoul has covered the Vista issues head to toe.

If it doesn't work, I am stumped. This won't solve anything but... you may need to rename the FinalAlbion.wad again, if you've copied the backup files over the other ones (assuming you backed up the FinalAlbion.wad).

I'll also add that if neither CBox/AE work, but you can get FreeRoam to work, you can edit TNGs in notepad. They're plain text files.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message