Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer.
Re: Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer. [message #54656 is a reply to message #54653] Tue, 13 October 2009 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
TheFableNoob is currently offline  TheFableNoob
Off topic-ness ftw. I was wondering this for awhile. I noticed that with fable, when you walk off an edge you seem to keep walking for a bit and fall sort of at an angle. Does assassin rush/battle charge Affect this? Can you use it to maybe make the angle of falling more obtuse?

Back to the topic at hand.

I tried using the programs right after moving the backup over with everything left alone. Everything worked/didn't work the same as before. So I've completely uninstalled and deleted any leftovers I could find.

I reinstalled in the default directory, used Darkened's guide to get started on modding, and tried running CBox. didn't work. Same problem. Tried running Albion Explorer. Same smell, Unable to locate registry info. Everything was set to run as admin.

I guess I'll have to edit with EditPad x.x.

Thanks for the help John and DarkenedSoul. If I find out a way to make it work, I'll post it here.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message