Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer.
Re: Problems with chocolatebox/Albion Explorer. [message #54701 is a reply to message #54559] Sun, 18 October 2009 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
TheFableNoob is currently offline  TheFableNoob
Well after going through and trying using the Users folder, I noticed that after awhile things started to get buggy. So I did a reinstall.

When using freeroam I must've done the noob mistake and put the levels folder in levels. But this made it easier, As the new levels had the FinalAlbion Folder. And all I had to do was copy it over.

well that solved my newly aquired problem but the problem with Cbox and AE still stands. I changed the mypath back to the folder for Fable TLC in Cbox.ini but it still didn't work. I'm stumped as to how I can get this to work. Multiple reinstalls and multiple trials and errors. Nothing seems to make it work.

Quote:

This is too vague. I need the exact error message to know where the problem is.

You tried to the custom ini path in the ChocolateBox.ini file, right?

There is no error. Just the classical and evil, This application has stopped working. With a close program button.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 October 2009 20:46]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message