Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Large Filler/ Area to edit?
Re: Large Filler/ Area to edit? [message #55036 is a reply to message #55033] Sun, 15 November 2009 07:58 Go to previous message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 14 November 2009 23:36

oryp wrote on Sat, 14 November 2009 08:40

EDIT: I've made a huge castle on Prison island the only thing is the nav data problem you explained. is there a step by step to the Editing of that somewhere? (I'm going to hopefully have screens up soon)
Sure. If you use CBox, open the ChocolateBox.ini and change NavModeOn = false to NavModeOn = true. When editing the region, switch to Navigation mode.

Remember, I have no idea if this will work. But, it's an unused map so there shouldn't be any previous data and there won't be any subsets or quest-specific layers or anything, just a blank slate. Check out a different map, like creature hub, to see an example of how it's put together.
morerunes wrote on Sat, 14 November 2009 22:22

If twinblade ignores navdata, could it be possible to hi-jack another npc to do the same?
It ignores navdata because it's using the simpler "shortest distance is a straight line" idea, and the straight line is from Twinblade to the Hero - seek'n'destroy. Outside of that, it can't be put to any other use. Sad
okay thanks alot, I might just leave the nav off they still talk and trade, they just don't move or attack. It's not a big problem.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Custom Cullis Gates
Next Topic: Mistville (Back on track)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 11:26:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01718 seconds