Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Assassin's Creed
Re: Assassin's Creed [message #55438 is a reply to message #55339] Tue, 29 December 2009 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
Anyone and everyone that is truely active on this forum will probably tell you that you need to post screen shots. I have played the game and i think that i could make an acceptable set by retexturing the apprentice outfit. If you would please post a good screen shot or two(front and back would make it easier to work out how to do it) I would be glad to try. It would not be as good as a completely new armor set, but it is much more realistic...i think the closest thing to a succesful armor piece from scratch on this site would be a piece of headgear(Darth Nihilus or balverine hat) and even they started from something as a base(i think...if im wrong please correct me)
but give me a picture and ill gladly see if i can make it. Smile

{EDIT}
ive decided to go ahead and try to make it without a shot from u...probly gonna use aprentice top and gloves, one of the wizard bottoms, and assasin boots...ill post the textures when im done...but not in mergable big form that way u can choose which assassin boots u place it on as well as which wizard bottom u use

{EDIT}
DONE here is a link to a video to show that outfit(easier to show it than screenshot)
http://www.xfire.com/video/1d0eb0/
and here is the zip containing the skins

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 December 2009 18:47]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Stun Stick