Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop)
Re: My Small Mods. (Upgrade archons armor/make it drop) [message #55593 is a reply to message #55592] Mon, 04 January 2010 19:04 Go to previous message
Individual is currently offline  Individual
Oh...Umm

I am in process of redoing the + armor of each of the items. the gloves have extreme armor and everything else seems unchanged so i need to work out what i did there.

Sorry about posting this. i don't get a lot of free time and i am not the only user of my computer (young siblings who know how to delete stuff yo spite me ^^). so i need to be able to save it somewhere else this was the easiest option.

when i get the armor rating right ill post screenshots and possibly have screenshots of them dropping.

I'm also doing a re texture for Skorms bow to make it possibly match the platinum armor.

INDIVIDUALITY - Always remember that you are special and unique, just like everybody else!

SOME PEOPLE - Are just like Slinkys. They aren't really good for anything but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable - The Frozen Lands
Next Topic: New Bowerstone - A town situated on an island previously known as Prison Island
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 17:53:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01150 seconds