Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » First Person Camera in Fable/invisible character
Re: First Person Camera in Fable/invisible character [message #63319 is a reply to message #55947] Thu, 09 June 2011 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
DarkForce is currently offline  DarkForce
Hi Guys, thanks for the replies, I have downloaded the invisibility beserk mod, it's a config file (hero_strong) but I can't get it to work ingame? (would I need to copy these setting to all the hero_xxx bone config files) Also i need to find a way of removing the bow and quickers as well as the weapon because they render and I can't remove them(like a piece of clothing)....

Woul dit be better to switch to the childform model which lacks the weapons and then make this invisible(make the bone scale to 0?)

Can't seem to find macpolo's FPV mod? he has 1300 odd messages, anyone have a link?

What textures would I have to mod( just a full alpha map?) to make the char invisible? (can these be dumped back into a folder or do they have to be added to an exisiting archive...

Hope someone can help!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message