Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tutorials » [Graphics] Rotating a Weapon via Helper
Re: [Graphics] Rotating a Weapon via Helper [message #56145 is a reply to message #56143] Sat, 13 February 2010 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
derkky is currently offline  derkky
I just tried out your way. I got an error.
WHAT I DID:
1.Opened up FE. Found Iron Longsword in Objects, clicked on graphics, and clicked on SAVEMODELLOD (Or something like that)

2.After, I opened up Blender(didn't install phyton, couldn't connect to their website) and i removed everything except the weapon helper thing. I even removed the meshes.

3.Did the DirectX export thing, I did change the settings.
Opened up the .x file with notepad and I found the HDMY_WEAPON_HELPER_01 (or something like that) and replaced it with the .x file of the iron longsword.

4.After, I tried loading it into FE by going to the Iron Sword directory in object, clicking on graphics, and clicking on the link and pressing the load button, I get an error.

Whats weird is that when I load the sword template, it loads perfectly, therefore, I think it is something i did wrong. Maybe you could give me the HDMY_WEAPON_HELPER_01 thing you made?

The error I get says:
HRESULT =88760390
and it is called
Error During X-File Parsing

[Updated on: Sat, 13 February 2010 10:27]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message