Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » My own personal tutorial... (apparently)
Re: My own personal tutorial... (apparently) [message #56250 is a reply to message #56248] Tue, 23 February 2010 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
IkelW wrote on Mon, 22 February 2010 22:36

That's funny, the reason I said I'd "kep reading" is so yo wouldn't feel the need to think me a fool, I always run everything as administrator, I'm NOT a fool, please don't assume I am one.

Ike
That's funny, don't assume that I assume - I just magically know before I finish reading your post that it's exactly the same as every other post of this nature. I figured you for a fool when you posted a wall of irrelevant crap under a title that suggests that you require a special guide be written just for you because of your unique problem when it is not unique but is instead commonplace. Access Denied, Vista issue, simple as that, done deal. But okay, whatever, what shall I assume then, if people who wouldn't appear to be as intelligent as you make yourself out to be can figure this out when you cannot? People who have had your problem, who have read those threads, and who have followed those instructions no longer have your problem. You have purchased an OS, or a computer with that OS, without taking a moment to learn about that OS, or at least not enough time to learn about this specific issue. Seems foolish to me to spend money on something that you do not understand. So you go ahead and tell me what I should assume given the circumstances, but I'll continue to believe that you are indeed a fool if you can't figure out what so many others have.

TL;DR - Fool. Someone else can help you, I won't.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Some questions =)
Next Topic: Help: Guild Seal Deactivated