Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » My own personal tutorial... (apparently)
Re: My own personal tutorial... (apparently) [message #56251 is a reply to message #56250] Tue, 23 February 2010 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
IkelW is currently offline  IkelW
Well, I'm REALLY not here to argue with an egotistical computer "master" (whether you are or not, not the issue, I don't care) but I'll humor you. Considering, you're still thinking that all of those links were perfectly written and could solve my current problem, I'll let you down easy... You're wrong. Yes, of course I know of the administrative priveleges. The problem is I have those priveleges, AND I followed all of your wonderful links instructions, one by one... my problem is fairly easily fixable, I just have to go through a fairly time-consuming process over-and-over, every time my problem occurs. The ONLY reason I didn't jump into the links you provided was because, Vista IS a differant OS than 7, while 7 was obviously built FROM Vista it's NOT Vista. Considering you obviously spend your entire life on the internet (these forums included) you probably have a better understanding of where things can be found, so I thank you for your time in trying to help me with my problem, however... again... obviously, you let too many INTERNET posts get to you, that's why you can't say anything remotely nuetral, rather than negative. ESPECIALLY considering I was asking a question about something that WAS NOT POSTED anywhere else. However IF you do happen to find my issue in another post I'd love to see the links, maybe someone needs help and I can give them my, albeit long, but satisfactory way of "fixing" the issue. Let me give you some advice, don't let anything on the internet climb up your rectum and die... it just makes you more irritable and a bit more irritating, besides needlessly cruel, of course.

Ike

[Updated on: Tue, 23 February 2010 04:51]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message