Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » My own personal tutorial... (apparently)
Re: My own personal tutorial... (apparently) [message #56252 is a reply to message #56251] Tue, 23 February 2010 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Forum search for "Vista", so that you can help all those helpless souls. Note that the posts there don't include the hundreds and hundreds of posts that I deleted myself, and however many posts the rest of the staff has deleted.
Google search for "vista access denied", so that you know that a person doesn't need to crawl through every crevice of the internet nor spend every second of his life on the internet to know how to find answers.
Windows 7-specific articles pertaining to the "Access Denied" error, so that you can get your answers from a higher power. Once you find the right article, you'll find out that you'll only get the same instructions.

Why do I get irritable?
Because you think your problem is unique.
Because you think that as Vista and 7 are different OS's, the problem itself is somehow different.
Because you think we've never answered this problem.
Because you think no one else has ever asked about this problem.
Because you think our instructions won't work for you.
Because you think that I'm being mean.

Because I've answered this question hundreds of times.
Because it's the same line of discussion every time, with rare exceptions where someone gets it and then says "wow thx JohnDoe" or whatever.
Because I find that the angry "you're stupid - do this and you'll be less stupid" method is far more effective than "well let me hold your hand and do it for you then" method.
Because my parents didn't hug me enough, because Santa Claus isn't real, because I need some couch time, whatever.
Because I find that a thick skin is needed on the internet, and mine has thickened.
Because that's how I am in person, and I won't let the internet affect me to become someone I'm not.

Most importantly - because I can.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Some questions =)