Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » My own personal tutorial... (apparently)
Re: My own personal tutorial... (apparently) [message #56254 is a reply to message #56241] Tue, 23 February 2010 08:21 Go to previous message
Elion Demur is currently offline  Elion Demur
Strangely, I have Windows 7, and absolutely no problems with any of this, beyond asthetic. I mean, sure, JOB Robes don't look right on me because of size, but that is not a bug. Might I suggest that most of your "Problems" are User Errors? Own personal tutorial? If you can't find any information, even though Morerunes, Old Boy, John Doe, and others CONSTANTLY post tutorials, both in stickies, and in the actual threads, then you just weren't looking. You aren't the first with this problem, and most of them that had it figured out that it was their own fault. As for JohnDoe's approach: If you don't feel that it is ethical, get off the Internet, go outside, and read a newspaper. If you had 32 hours of unsuccessful search time, odds are, you haven't been really searching. Quit badgering JohnDoe, learn to search and read, and then, if you still have a problem, THEN ask questions. As for assuming your a fool... Well, what are we supposed to think?

(Edited for legibility.)

Name: Paladin
Age: 62+ (Or at least thats when he stopped counting...)
Alignment: Angelicly Good
Weight: Slim
Muscle Structure: Makes Thunder Jealous.
Modded: No.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 February 2010 08:23]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message