Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Play as a Summoner - 1 problem left...
Play as a Summoner - 1 problem left... [message #56343] Sun, 07 March 2010 02:13 Go to previous message
UnsnaggedPizza is currently offline  UnsnaggedPizza
Hello people, i'm new here and decided to sign up after checking these forums and exploring them. I found all the answers to my questions so far on how to play as a summoner everything works now, the sounds, attack style, and everything else. the only thing that isn't correct is the Size of it, it is far more smaller than a real summoner. here's what i did

- Swapped the CappearenceDef with that of a summoner

- The same for the CEntitySound and Specialeffects
blablabla

- Of course, I changed the mesh

- Moved the hero's bones set out of the Micr Games/Fable The Lost Chapters/data/Bones/ map

- Changed the attack style and removed the eyes (summoner dont have eyes it's part of their mesh)

- Started Fable and everything worked exept the right size and he cant jog/walk

There are no warps in the body of it and everything looks good it just needs to be bigger. I dont know where to changed this anyone knows where to change the size to that of a summoner?

PS: My summoner character can't walk also you gotta run if you want to move. If anybody wants me to put this in a FMP Just let me know

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: If someone wants it I created a brain that allows you to change the ghost swords into summoners now too!and they follow you

[Updated on: Sun, 07 March 2010 02:16]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Using Silverback's CAppearanceDef App/ Advanced but effective hero swap w/o errors
Next Topic: Will Markings still giving me grief...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:01:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01209 seconds