Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » DL hosting issue, or should I look further?
DL hosting issue, or should I look further? [message #56384] Tue, 09 March 2010 18:15 Go to previous message
Kayden is currently offline  Kayden
To be done with the formalities, yes, this is my first post, and no, I'm not going to ask you to hold my hand and explain a set of steps that have been posted a million times over already. Though the answer I'm looking for will probably be a stupidly simple one.

My question is as follows:

Though I run win7, I've installed the .net framework (4.0), C++ w/ SP1, and directx is fully up to date. These don't seem to be the problem.

Thing is, when I download modding tools, e.g. FE/ShadowNet, the unzipped file ends up being an unspecified filetype, looking nothing like a installer of any kind, with filesize identical to that of the archive. As I know there was an earlier issue with file hosting causing essentially empty zipfiles to appear instead of the tools, I was wondering whether the problem I'm having is similar in nature, or whether something else might be wrong preventing me from seeing proper install files.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Albion Explorer Help needed!
Next Topic: please help me! i can't figure out how to do this!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 21:54:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01190 seconds