Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Armour with dynamic capes
Re: Armour with dynamic capes [message #56505 is a reply to message #56504] Sat, 20 March 2010 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 20 March 2010 20:37

nicomon, I've attached an FMP that I'd like you to try out. It doesn't do anything to the game.bin, it adds two mesh entries and three textures. Doesn't overwrite anything. It might not work - while I can't find any major differences between those particular textures and others, those used primarily on dynamic mesh don't seem to be viewable in FE/CBox, so there may be something special about them that I don't know about yet. Whether or not it works is what I want you to find out. Wink

Edit: Forgot to say what they are. The meshes are the same as the one you're using as a cape, just retextured.One is red, the other blue. The textures used are standard and so are viewable/editable in FE/CBox. Whether or not these edited textures can be used on dynamic cloth in Fable without crashing is what I'm interested in.

I just checked, and it worked.
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 20 March 2010 20:37

I also forgot to say how impressed I am with this idea. I'm not sure if you're aware of the technical bits, but because the mesh uses the Hero's bones and animations instead of the undead general's bones and animations, it moves and adjusts perfectly with the Hero.

I understand that it should do that, and it does, with the exception of when the hero runs. For some reason, it drags behind, and stays disconnected from the hero until you stop running.

I also have a new screenshot involving the alpha texture idea I used for this, but to a much larger extent.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 March 2010 02:14]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable: Small World... Or Huge?
Next Topic: [WIP] - Fable SDK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 04:11:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01443 seconds