Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » please help quickly!
please help quickly! [message #56502] Sat, 20 March 2010 16:06 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
sorry but i ask agen how to restor my fable explorer and pleas don't give me a lint to a "how to" but just corect me wher i went wrong. oke, i had back ups but by the time i needed them thay wer gone(must hav happend when i was coppieng them wile we had a powerfaliur.) so i went to my disk and pasted the origional data in my fable map. i started the game and evrything was normal agene. but here is the catch, when i start my fable explorer my mods are back agen and my game craches (this is the reason i want to start whith a freche game.bin) anyway can somwone tell me how to make sure the gamebin in my fable explorer is clean to? thanks (pleas make the explenation so simpel as possible, i can't reade well du to my consentrationproblems and dislectia. i now its a bad combination of mental problems. take that together with my bad english and you understand wat i mean. ime not proud of having to say this but its better than to have to bother you guys for a longer time for the same question) enyway thanks on beforhand Very Happy

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: glowing will tatoo, help me please!
Next Topic: i am new
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 04:32:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01113 seconds