Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » please help me! i can't figure out how to do this!
icon9.gif  please help me! i can't figure out how to do this! [message #56562] Fri, 26 March 2010 10:06 Go to previous message
jefthereaper is currently offline  jefthereaper
firs of all please stop hating me for my bad english, my name or watever the reason is. i have a desease cald dislectia strongest form alricht, its hard for me to wricht reade concentrate and is not curebel or has any medication to make it les worse! please, please, please, stop bloking my topic's and being angry at me! Crying or Very Sad

i neede help with my freeroam. thay told me a had to use it to open my finalalbion.wad and rip it into the data folder. this way i coude be able to walk tru most stuff like rocks and treas. but if i rip it in the data folder all it says is, and i wil try to change it to english. the buffer is to small to codate signs to save, voding unicode (utf-!) falback system.text.decoderreplacementfallback. parametername: chars. one in my language(just if you can make more sens of the origenal one: de uitvoertekenbugger is te klein om de gecodeerde tekens te kunnen bevatten. codering unicode (UTF-8) terugval System.text.decoderReplacementFallback. Parameternaam: chars. sorry for the bad transilation.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 March 2010 10:22]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: DL hosting issue, or should I look further?
Next Topic: Albion Explorer Error Message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:57:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01067 seconds