Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help
Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help [message #56643] Thu, 01 April 2010 15:10 Go to previous message
Pricem35 is currently offline  Pricem35
Actually, screw all that stuff I had before, now I've got a different problem. So I'm working on a mod that changes the ghost swords into guild dudes that come help you fight, you know heroes guild reinforcements. I've worked on this for hours and started over 3 times. this time I think I started over with a bodyguard base, and got it all working pretty great. They're aggressive, good combat style, the whole nine yards. Except one thing. AS SOON AS I ATTACK ANYTHING, MY DUDES THAT I'VE WORKED SO ON ATTACK ME. they don't do any damage tho, which is good. So yeah, can someone help me out?

And don't tell me factions, I've been working on factions for the past hour and it hasn't changed a thing. I made a new one where I'm the ally and bandits and monsters are the enemies, but when I'm attacking bandits my guys still attack ME.

I had a custom brain, but to rule that out I switched it to a summonned minion brain. they STILL attack me. If it's not the factions and not the brain, what the hell is it????

Any help would be much appriciated

[Updated on: Fri, 02 April 2010 12:49]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: can you make a new tutorial please
Next Topic: using jacks powers
Goto Forum: