Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help
Re: Summon guild reinforcements, almost got it but need help [message #56683 is a reply to message #56643] Sat, 03 April 2010 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Pricem35 is currently offline  Pricem35
ok nvm i found out thats just a quest screwup, they only attack me if i'm on the "trader rescue" quest. which is weird. but whatever. anyways i've got a couple of new problems. right now they're aggressive enough and all, attacking the right people, but wherever they go there is always this bright blue auraish thing that extends for about two yards from them pointing south, and they always sprint and never walk anywhere, even if i'm just a foot from them. any ideas? i'll upload the mod once i've got it perfected.

edit: it would also be awesome if they could use magic. any idea on how to do that?

edit no. 2: fixed the aura shadow thing (thanks to an aweseome guide by nesdude) but just to get this mod perfect, i'd love it if my dudes talked like the good bodyguards. any ideas?

[Updated on: Sat, 03 April 2010 22:39]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: can you make a new tutorial please
Next Topic: using jacks powers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 04:12:42 PDT 2024