Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Weapons/magic allowed in all Cities, Gold Cap increased.
Re: Forever young and Weapons/magic allowed in Bower [message #56977 is a reply to message #56976] Tue, 27 April 2010 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Synte is currently offline  Synte
charrzarr wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 14:46

1...ur method of age modifying seems as tho it may hav probblems just based on my experience with the age system
2...im pretty sure even veteran modders have been unable to give weaps in the mansion
3...screenies of ur work wud be advisable(more so to prove they work than show what they do)
4...i love seeing newbies make their first post a release...and if it works it even better...not to mention i think the mods just might get along well with u too...cant be sure tho...well good luk with future mods

Can you please elaborate on any potential problems with my method of age modification? I didn't think to post screen shots but here they are..

Note: I did have all my skills max'ed in every area before modding the age, if I run into any age problems when trying to add or upgrade skills on my next new game I'll let you all know.

-Syn

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: J.O.B fmp and weapons unseen fmp
Next Topic: Real frying pan with 1 clue.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 11:11:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01225 seconds