Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Weapons/magic allowed in all Cities, Gold Cap increased.
Re: Forever young and Weapons/magic allowed in Bower [message #56986 is a reply to message #56975] Tue, 27 April 2010 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Synte is currently offline  Synte
No Ive found FE self explanatory for now, if I have questions I am sure I can find the answers without asking stupid questions. I'm an ex programmer and oblivion modder. I've always loved fable but only recently (last week) discovered there is a modding community for it.

If anyone would like to see the 40 gold weapon penalty taken out of towns for this mod, let me know here, I've seen where to do it, along with increasing the maximum amount of gold. Just let me know. Thanks for the links JohnDoe. I should also add this mod enables magic and weapons in the bowerstone cellar too but it is of little consequence since i was only able to finally figure out how to get in there today, and there isn't much there.

About the age thing, I admit i havent tested this from a new game, so you're saying if i set min and max age to 18 the toon will always look like a twirp, skinny and all? I thought that changed with adding skills under strength. Also lets say I set max age to 5k.. I would ave to max all skills/spend time in prison to eventually get the age reduction?

-Syn

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2010 18:02]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: J.O.B fmp and weapons unseen fmp
Next Topic: Real frying pan with 1 clue.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 11:10:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01233 seconds