Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Weapons/magic allowed in all Cities, Gold Cap increased.
Re: Forever young and Weapons/magic allowed in Bower [message #56987 is a reply to message #56986] Tue, 27 April 2010 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Synte wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 19:55

About the age thing, I admit i havent tested this from a new game, so you're saying if i set min and max age to 18 the toon will always look like a twirp, skinny and all? I thought that changed with adding skills under strength.
No, just age texture morphing. Age has no effect on skeletal morphs. By setting min/max age to the same number, the percent of age texture morphing might be 0%, I've never done it so I couldn't say for sure, but a few have and said that it worked.
Synte wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 19:55

Also lets say I set max age to 5k.. I would ave to max all skills/spend time in prison to eventually get the age reduction?
Age reduction or age morphing reduction? The game will still say that you're 65 or 109 or whatever, but you will look 18. And no, you don't have to do anything else. Whether or don't have any skill upgrades or all skill upgrades, you won't have but maybe 1% of age morphing (with 5000 set as the maximum age) so you'll look about the same throughout the game (you'll still have alignment and physical/skill morphing going on).

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: J.O.B fmp and weapons unseen fmp
Next Topic: Real frying pan with 1 clue.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 02:53:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01337 seconds