Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Weapons/magic allowed in all Cities, Gold Cap increased.
Re: Forever young and Weapons/magic allowed in Bower [message #56988 is a reply to message #56975] Tue, 27 April 2010 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
based on the formula that Mr. Genius(a.k.a. JohnDoe) explained u wud remain young basicly forever with the high as F--- max age and i believe the age and stats are handled almost entirely seperate so using the 18 age if it keeps u young wud do just that and not effect skill morph(lets just called the morphing caused by skill changes skill morph) and as far as aging in game it wud still go up in the counter(sumwhere in the 'pause' menu(or whatever u want to call it)) but u wud not get wrinkly and ur hair wud not go white(blonde maybe but not white) oh and thanks Synte for making me, who has been here for awhile, feel inadequate by knowing far more about the aging system's numeric values...but nonetheless if ur method works great...i just never heard of it

oh and johndoe ill remov number 2 out of the other post there as my information was falty

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: J.O.B fmp and weapons unseen fmp
Next Topic: Real frying pan with 1 clue.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 20:28:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01146 seconds