Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Setting mnigame max bets?
Re: Setting mnigame max bets? [message #57131 is a reply to message #57130] Thu, 06 May 2010 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Didn't find what I was looking for, which bothers me even more because I know I've seen it.
* JohnDoe tears out his eyes. *
jwc2200 wrote on Thu, 06 May 2010 02:02

The way to fix that is in the CShopDef. Depending on the defxml it will be under CShopDefArray1List or DefaultStock, change the Type/SaleWanted for each item sold to a higher number.
Or change the percentage charged and cover all items at once, link on how here:
http://forums.projectego.net/change-traders-price-percentage -charged-7883/
I should really clean up the CShopDef while I'm adding onto the def.xml, that thing is nasty.
jwc2200 wrote on Thu, 06 May 2010 02:02

Jon, I will look at the defxml you posted and see if anything makes sense to me, unlikely I will see something you didn't, but worth a try.
It's standard XML, parent and children nodes and such. The structure is fairly simple too. It's probably a silly mistake somewhere in there, so any help "proofing" it would be appreciated.

I might have to ask Hunter about it next time I get a chance if I don't resolve this, I need to be able to add definitions to the def.xml if I'm going to make it more useful.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 May 2010 00:53]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Enable bowerstone north early entry.
Next Topic: Another JD Ranged Weapon in the works.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 14:03:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00550 seconds