Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » physique/accuracy-damage bonus multiplier, anyone?
physique/accuracy-damage bonus multiplier, anyone? [message #57290] Sun, 23 May 2010 07:45 Go to previous message
popmaster is currently offline  popmaster
Basically I'm screwing with HERO_STATS.
From JohnDoe's response to Max Level for attributes Change i've learned it could be an array of 8 floats but after snooping and random altering the section I couldn't identify this variable. Please help!

EDIT: they are not in HERO_STATS

Quote:

also, on a side note i heard there was a possibility to set a stat to it's maximum at first level. Previously it was used for bypassing the physical morphing of a hero.
I guess the best place to start would be here

the question is... how the hell do ya do it?

ololol, after a day of brainfuck i have attaind some certainty in the matter.
The morphing pace of a hero (muscle/tallness) is assigned to every point of his 3 strength/skill stats seperatly, varying from the level gained in a increasing progression. You can't cheat it by decreasing the level quantity of a stat 'cuz the max morphing is always achieved at the last level.
So if there's only a 1 point to gain in health - still you recive a muscle state of 7.

Now if only i knew how to remove this morphing accompaniment from a specific stat...
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Very Happy Very Happy

i'm still searching for a fine peace of mind~

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:05]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: BlueTooth's Legendary Objects
Next Topic: New Npcs Using Fe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 09:36:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01147 seconds