Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » How do i spawn evil guild apprentices
Re: How do i spawn evil guild apprentices [message #57349 is a reply to message #57347] Wed, 26 May 2010 07:08 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Cyanide wrote on Wed, 26 May 2010 07:46

Thanks just tested it and their there, know to figure out how to get them to fight any ideas would be helpful, since setting the factions as enemies does not seem to work. so i checked the factions linked to the creatures and had to set those right, since half weren't linked right so i am stuck on this,
Oh fudge. This is what happens when I don't read the whole post. My mod merely makes the apprentices wear both light and dark outfits, but it's the same apprentice and you won't be able to get just the light ones fighting the dark ones.

Terribly sorry about that, I can set up a reverse mod for you. Now, as for what you're trying to do, there's a way to do that again through the definitions. What I'm thinking is this: duplicate the male and female apprentices, then replace the guards and, hell, everyone else with the duplicate apprentices. Last, change the faction of the duplicates to be foes of the light apprentices. The end result should be what you're going for, except you'd have to start a new... or I can just replace the guards and have them spawn by the dozen. Or someone could set up a creature generator. Whatever.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Regions heightmap
Next Topic: Mergeing grannys demon door with Homestead (apparently inposoble)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:21:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01761 seconds