Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Impossible Ideas Thread
Impossible Ideas Thread [message #57355] Thu, 27 May 2010 10:22 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Fable modders from all over have been at this game for a little shy of six years now. In that time we've all been terribly disappointed several times at the limitations placed on Fable modding.

We have had (and still have) people with a huge array of talents that would allow them to create mind-blowing visual effects, sound effects, truly captivating landscapes, complex scripts and clever quests, cutscenes that belong in theatrical trailers, animations rivaling that of every epic duel that has taken place in film, graphics that the Fable devs couldn't even dream of. We've even had some decent voice actors out there. But these limitations have kept us from using these talents and doing the things we really, really wanted to do. I've spent the last couple of years telling people that everything they wanted was impossible. Well, I don't care about that anymore, I'm interested in knowing what you guys would do if there were no limitations.

If anything was possible and you had a full team of skilled, like-minded individuals, and you had the time, what would you do with Fable? Anything.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif