Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Impossible Ideas Thread
Re: Impossible Ideas Thread [message #57371 is a reply to message #57368] Fri, 28 May 2010 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I'd finish the mad bomber quest, I'd set up arenas to have a more gladiator style. I'd implement user-selected melee combat styles (dual swords, sword/shield, or only a sword) and revise the ranged combat to be more balanced.

I would create more and better bosses. I dream of a foe that stands ten feet tall with six arms and answers to the name of "we're all going to die". I want to set up naval warfare against pirates on the high seas that occasionally get interrupted by krakens.

I would want hand-to-hand combat that looks like it came out of the Matrix (the first one, wasn't too fond of the ones after that). I want to be able to set up grabbing, locking, deadly reflex wrestling, then I want to be able to pull my enemy's arms off and beat him to death with them. I want to set up the snapping of necks and cutting of throats. I want to put in a system that allows dismemberment and keeping heads and hands as trophies.

I would want to implement a party system, a system to recruit mercenaries and lay siege to fortresses and cities alike. I'd build opposing armies, not just groups of bandits wandering aimlessly through the woods but entire armies, and have them fight against each other on the edge of a ravine until bodies form a bridge to the other side. I want to set up Mordor, then have the Hero walk into it in a simple fashion.

I would want to revise overhaul the storyline to anything else. Of course, that might just be because I've played through the beginning a million times.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif