Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Impossible Ideas Thread
Re: Impossible Ideas Thread [message #57416 is a reply to message #57355] Sat, 29 May 2010 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JWDragair is currently offline  JWDragair
If it could have been done, I'd focus on character customization more. Make it so that you can be a female character if you could, change the way that the body is tied into your stats so that you can choose in the beginning your height and and how broad your shoulders are. Make it so that there would be a way to actually in game create custom hairstyles that work (in the way that if I went to a barber right now I could tell them how to cut my hair)

I would make it so that the guild reflects your alignment, or better yet make three separate guilds that you can choose to use: good evil and neutral. Make it so that being a neutral character actually has a benefit to it (that might be possible already actually).

Overhaul the storyline completely, make it so that there is more to do after JoB has been defeated twice, make it so that there is a new threat in a new land, make it so that there are better ways to travel than by foot and cullis gates. Increase the number of creatures, and make it so that all of the people aren't so stupid all of the time. The townspeople should not all be as dimwitted as they are.

Mostly what peeves me about Fable as it is is that there isn't enough character customization. Not nearly enough. If that was the only thing that I could do to it, then I'd be happy with that.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 May 2010 00:27] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message