Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Impossible Ideas Thread
Re: Impossible Ideas Thread [message #57419 is a reply to message #57355] Mon, 31 May 2010 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Anonymous Coward
I know im not really a HUGE modder like u guys but i think the guild thing is kinda lame the whole idea is that you get to a neutral guild and so after u get out u do whatever u wish but on the other hand it could be cool
my idea is that you could buy a mini cullis gate thingy in some area and then that area will have a cullis gate which is great for Temple of Avo and Chapel of Skorm or other places which you dont want to travel through foot like a tour guide
another thing is that you could bribe people like bandits and guards and the effects will be
Bandits : fight they're own friends (like mercenaries)
Guards : ignore stealing crimes and if you pay 5 guards then you could also kill someone and they wouldn't do a thing or sumtin like that
And my last idea is that there would be jobs cause getting money only from quests takes a hell of a time
Examples :trainer (swordsmanship\Archery\Wizardsship in which u train and graduate apprentices)
or a teacher \blacksmith(like in Fable 2) and if you do teacher then u can choose what books to read (strength\skill\will and the points will be given to u by the level of the books u will read from 1* to 5***** ranked books-- and blacksmith will let u create your own arrows and augment them or your own swords by shape and colors....)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif