Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Impossible Ideas Thread
icon3.gif  Re: Impossible Ideas Thread [message #61221 is a reply to message #57355] Thu, 27 January 2011 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
StormOfThorns
Don't bash me because this thread is from last year. I've been hovering around this site for quite some time. I've been absorbing what all you have done, speculated, etc.

I would say all of this could be possible—if it were—but obviously, it would have to take re-coding everything. You've all gone so far as being able to retexture, make new weapons, etc etc. I find it amazing and it is hard to move on from this great game. I remember the old days of screwing around with Diablo LOD. Some games are too epic to pass up.

It's one thing to speculate of what--on the other hand... how could one, or many loyal fans, make this possible? You've even made programs to extend to this game and hack it's elements, objects. Coding, hexing?

Bigger question is, since so many of you have done this much... if it so much worth the time, and even make a site dedicated to it... why not gather a group together? A team like they call it for any game development. Visual basic, C++, python.. what have you. I swear anything is possible as long as you have a computer within your grasp.

I enjoy reading all of your ideas. There are so many multiplayer games with this included... I do not see how it is NOT possible to extend it to a single player game. Brilliant work, folks.

Would anyone care enough to get involved in pushing it further? After all, many communities are based around these games. Brilliant minds, all focused on this.

What language is Fable (TLC) written in? Rolling Eyes

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message