Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » fireball spell editing, throw chickens/heads
icon5.gif  fireball spell editing, throw chickens/heads [message #57569] Tue, 08 June 2010 10:12 Go to previous message
mageboogy is currently offline  mageboogy

i was looking around about fireball spell editing. and there's some shot def's that involve the kicked chickens in town. does this mean i could, in theory, charge my fireball spell, and then release a chicken that explodes on impact ? could i make the explosion bloody ?

would it be just a matter of properly changing out shot defs for the fireball spell, or is there something more to it? i know the chicken longbow exists, but i wanna know if i'm missing a step here.

could i also throw a severed head ? it looks like there's a shot def for that too.

if this is possible, can someone post the walkthru so i don't fudge the numbers and mess up my fable install ? and if it works, how do you make the mod and restore mod for it, so i can go back and forth between standard fireball spell and chicken/head fireballs ?

too bad the NPCs can't call me "chicken thrower"

"But one day, I will return.
And I will wash away all the filth with your blood.
Remember that, Hero."

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fight Me!
Next Topic: Harbinger..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:48:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01015 seconds