Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tutorials » How to make a Retexture and save it as a .big File. & How to Put .Big Files In Your FE.
Re: How to make a Retexture and save it as a .big File. & How to Put .Big Files In Your FE. [message #60119 is a reply to message #57735] Tue, 09 November 2010 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Devase is currently offline  Devase

IDIOT PIRATE
Ok i am getting abit frustrated... lol
i am new to this and therefore a noob! anyway i have followed ur guide but i cant seem to get the texture to work ingame. I retexture the boots and apply changes and do all the steps ect. I start the game but the texture wont show up (I am texturing solid material) and then i close the game and go back into FE and find the the file is still the same with the same texture and stuff.

But one thing i have noticed and that everyones FE has all the .big files already there. My FE is in a folder by itself in my documents and when i start it theres no files there, i have to manually load them and they have the folder path in the file name. Another thing i find impossible and getting the feature save mod and run fable to work, it comes up with an error because it cant find fable.exe or something. I have tried putting all the files into my fable folder in random spots but with no success.

please and thank you.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message