Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tutorials » How to make a Retexture and save it as a .big File. & How to Put .Big Files In Your FE.
Re: How to make a Retexture and save it as a .big File. & How to Put .Big Files In Your FE. [message #60133 is a reply to message #57735] Tue, 09 November 2010 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Devase is currently offline  Devase

IDIOT PIRATE
I make sure I change the alpha back to 0 (I can follow instructions lol) and yes the files wont show up in the top left corner of FE i have to manually open them through File-Open Then they stay there but they have the file path infront of the .big file. I am not running off the CD, my version is portable and I'm pretty certain that the .exe i am using is a crack. I am running on Windows XP but my account does not have administrator privileges.

When i click "save mods and run fable" it comes up with an unhandled exception, it says "The system cannot find the file specified" and when i click continue it comes up with a new window saying "Press ok when you have finished using and have closed fable" but when I leave that open and run fable nothing has changed nor when i click ok and run fable.

Sorry if i missed something or some of this doesn't make sense i was up till 2a.m. and thats when i posted that earlier reply.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message