Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » My Idea. Check It Out. You know you want to.
My Idea. Check It Out. You know you want to. [message #57842] Sat, 19 June 2010 15:45 Go to previous message
Mattius is currently offline  Mattius
This is my idea:

Years after the defeat of Jack of Blades, our hero finds himself once again needed by the people of Albion. Pirates, lead by the infamous Fiend of the Sea, Iron Tooth the Scurvy, have besieged and captured Hook Coast.

As this would seem a simple case of classic "Bandit-Be-Gone" Hero tactics, they are outnumbered and holed up in an aquatic steel war machine, lovingly dubbed "Darla."

Will you infiltrate the Pirate ranks and topple this threat, or will you rise to power as a Pirate king, and rule as tyrant of the seas?

OKAY!

My idea is, that through a quest, you have to gain a Pirate's uniform, and take a dingy to the anchored "Darla" in the Hook Coast bay. Then, while there, it's a game of covert ops to slowly unravel the rope that holds a noose on Hook Coast.

As far as new content, I'm guessing some new tats, some new beards and hairstyles, and of course, new clothing. Weapons aren't necessary, but could be a plus. (Although, if somehow, a flintlock pistol could be in place, THAT WOULD BE SICK!)

I also thinking, while in your quest to sabotage "Darla", you find a map to the Fountain of Youth, which will restore your youthful vigor; as well as other Easter eggs for your character to stumble/or not to stumble across.

"Who parked their car on my sandwich!?"
- asdfmovie2 by CakeBomb

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message