Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » First mod plan: Firearms
First mod plan: Firearms [message #57915] Tue, 22 June 2010 13:55 Go to previous message
akoshun is currently offline  akoshun
Hey guys, that's it: my first post here. Let me introduce myself first, then let's go into the mod's description.
Okay, that's me, AkosHUN, but if you are lazy call me "come here" or simply akoshun. And yeah, before asking I am Hungarian, so I say sorry here for my bit-bad English. I'm new to modding Fable, so that will be a slow progress. But I have an idea. (Yeah, the mod part comes in.)
So, that will be my first mod ever. I mean I haven't make any mod at all before. I know, I will sweat blood, but I will do my best to complete the mod. Okay, that intro was long. Let's get started: My plan is to make guns in Fable. I know some people will hate that idea, and I'd like to add it here: I had no better idea. The main reason is that crossbows were... boring, and I try to improve the technology. Not so badly, only guns. My first decision about that mod was to import gun meshes from WoW. That idea had a... small mistake: I don't own WoW. Okay, that idea failed epicly. The next idea was to download meshes. Failed again. I had a brilliant idea: I will make my own meshes and textures. The point is that I will work on that little project, and I will update this post at every milestone/checkpoint. That's all for now, see you later!

News

[Updated on: Wed, 23 June 2010 13:34]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I could really do with some help
Next Topic: My Idea. Check It Out. You know you want to.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:34:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01483 seconds