Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » First mod plan: Firearms
Re: First mod plan: Firearms [message #57954 is a reply to message #57952] Wed, 23 June 2010 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
akoshun is currently offline  akoshun
My first question pack is about ammo. The questions are about modeling. So: What is the OBJECT_... name for the... Let's say Oak Crossbow Bolt? OBJECT_OAK_BOLT because I doubt it. My second question: How do I give a trial for it? Like a fire after it, or just simple trials.

By the way texturing is OK for me, at least retexturing things, but I think I will figure this out too at least with help.

The progress goes okay, now I have a few drawings about these rifles. All of them are WoW-like ones (My favorite WoW gun what is linked above). The point is that I will never get bored as long as I am doing this. I like this feeling: great plans cover my head and good ideas come into my pencil and I start to draw them.

I will make some concept arts via softwares like GIMP (I don't really like Photoshop, it's too simple, but sometimes too complicated, while GIMP is fairly simple, and less complicated for me, so that is the "golden mid-way" or balanced perfectly.). As some of them are done, I'll upload the best ones (some of them will be grey-scaled!)

PS: I made my stuff all alone before (like warcraft III maps), and these stuff were simple, but worked good. I mean scripts were okay, models were made by Blizzard or some guys from model- and texture sharing sites. I just made skins for them.

PPS: Thank you for reading that short novel.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I could really do with some help
Next Topic: My Idea. Check It Out. You know you want to.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 23:30:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01356 seconds