Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » War Simulation
War Simulation [message #58066] Sat, 26 June 2010 23:09 Go to previous message
constantinecs is currently offline  constantinecs
FIRST PARAGRAPH NOT PART OF IDEA STATED IN TITLE PLEASE READ STILL

Ok, I will be honest with you. I am a complete, total 100% unadulterated noob at modding, from what I believe. I know enough about finding items and everything because I have used various programs like Visual Basic (to create simple applications) and CheatEngine (to modify certain values on the internet). So if you could in any way help me don't assume I am a COMPLETE idiot. Just assume I don't know what I am doing.

Ok, going to my idea now. Is it even remotely possible to have a custom quest set up so that you enter an area and two factions are fighting against each other and the quest is for you to help one faction win a battle against another faction?

I have read about people spawning armies of 50+ bandits and raiding towns. But is it possible to have spawn 50+ guards on one side of...lets say... Greatwood Entrance and have them fight 50+ spawned bandits? Or if the game cannot handle 100+ people on the screen, can I spawn smaller numbers?

I just want to know if this idea is plausable, because from what I have read on the forums so far, it is.

-Nothing makes you feel more like a man than a Ford ThunderCougerFalconBird-

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Maze Outfit Problem
Next Topic: Why is my torso invisible?????
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 17:35:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01078 seconds