Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Eternity Project [FINISHED!]
Re: Eternity Project [FINISHED!] [message #58260 is a reply to message #58208] Sun, 04 July 2010 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
SE_Danny wrote on Fri, 02 July 2010 06:48

Why would I want my hero to be much older ?? Confused

the reason is the way the game's aging works is based on ur 'distance' from the maximum age, meaning that if the max age is 30 then u will actually age much fast due to the fact that u will be 'closer' to it. the max attainable age in the game is sumwhere around 100 i think if u hav mods that will allow it(of course that is an estimate but i believe it is rather close) Someone actually figured out the exact formulas used by the game in controlling the aging but it basicly works off of a few simple principles
1- Each skill u learn/upgrade gives u a small amount of aging, say, 1/2 year(this number may be way off but it is just an example)
2- actual ingame days do nothing to your age(in theory u could leave fable running for a year straight in real time and ur character cud still be 18)
3- age (as far as appearances) is figured based on your age relative to the max age(so if max age is say 5000 and ur age is 50 then u are at 1/100 of the max age so u look young)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 July 2010 22:58] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message